The second generation HDZero Freestyle V2 digital FPV transmission is optimized for 3.5″ and 5″ FPV drones and consists of VTX, camera, and antenna. While it has only a 20x20mm mounting pattern it has up to 1W broadcast power.
Divimath‘s HDZero V2 VTX kit is paired with a RunCam Nano 90 camera that offers four resolution modes: 720p60, 1080p30, 540p60, and 540p90. The system provides the best range and penetration at 720×540@60fps.
The HDZero V2 VTX measures 29x30x14mm and is made of anodized CNC aluminum for good heat dissipation. The kit can be powered from 7-25V (2-6s LIPO). When you connect it to the FC’s 10V internal BEC you should consider that power usage is between 6 and 15 watts. A dedicated connector is included for solderless connection for power and MSP UART port. The included retention bar and screws secure the antenna and MIPI (camera) cable.
- Small form factor with 20x20mm mounting pattern for 3.5-inch and 5-inch d
- CNC case for socket protection, durability, RF shielding, and improved signal integrity
- Capable of up to 1W RF output on R1 channel with proper licensing or approval
- Included wire harness for solderless power and MSP UART port connection
- Supports multiple video modes: 720p60, 1080p30, 540p60, and 540p90
- Secured antenna and MIPI cable with retention bar and screws
- RunCam HDZero Nano 90 Camera
|Video transmitter (HDZero Freestyle V2 VTX – HDZ3130 by Divimath)|
|Transmitter Power||25mW, 200mW (max 1W)|
|Antenna Interface||Secured U.FL|
|Mounting pattern||20x20mm (M2 holes)|
|Camera HDZero Nano 90 by RunCam|
|Resolutions||720×540@90fps – requires HDZero Goggle
720×540@60fps – better penetration & range
960×720@60fps – standard 720p resolution
|FOV||D: 60° H: 127° V: 92°|
Pricing and availability
The HDZero Freestyle V2 kit (VTX, camera, and antenna) is priced for $164.99 at most online retailers. If you need just the new V2 VTX, this is priced at $114.99.