Surely, one of the biggest feature of the Helicute H818HW quadcopter is the extended play time. Thanks to the high capacity (1000mAh) Li-Po battery it can stay in the air about 10-13 minutes, which is at least double compared to similar toy drones.
At first look I have a mixed filling regarding this drone. The pretty nice design is paired with lack of features. The Helicute H818HW’s flight controller seems to be outdated for 2017.
In front of the airfract is located a 720P camera with Wi-Fi FPV, which allows to display the camera’s real-time video feed on your mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
Helicute H818HW highlights
- Cool design with transparent canopy;
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- Colorful LED lights for night flights;
- 720P camera for aerial video recording;
- Wi-Fi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- About 10-13 minutes of flight autonomy.
Included with the Helicute H818HW drone
- 2.4G remote controller with phone holder;
- 3.7v 1000mAh Li-Po battery;
- 1set of spare propellers;
- USB charging cable;
- English user manual.