Surely, this HGLRC BATMAN220 is not the cheapest FPV drone out there, but let’s see what you get for this money.
Just like in other forms of competitive flying, drone racers are constantly looking for new gear with the latest features. Based on the versatile AIRBUS F4OSD flight controller, the HGLRC BATMAN 220 is competitive with any high-end FPV drone.
In order to allow great crash resistance, the 220 mm sized frame is made entirely from carbon fiber (5mm thick arms). All electronic parts are located between the top and bottom plate. The powerful HGLRC HF2306 2450KV brush-less motors are paired with 60A BLHeli_32 ESCs and 3-leaf propellers.
HGLRC BATMAN 220 features & specs
- Sturdy 220mm sized carbon fiber frame (5mm thick arms);
- Versatile AIRBUS F4OSD Flight Controller ( D-Shot Version);
- DinoShot 60A BLHeli_32 ESC (3-6S compatible);
- Powerful HGLRC HF2306 2450KV brushless motors;
- HGLRC GTX585 VTX FPV Transmitter with adjustable broadcast power (PIT, 25mW, 100mW, 200mW or 350mW);
- HGLRC XJB-ELF 600TVL CAMERA with 1/3″ SONY Super HAD II CCD image sensor;
- VTX telemetry (remote channel & power adjustment);
- Top plate for second DVR camera (GoPro or alike);
- XT60 LiPo battery connector.
In front of the drone is located a 600TVL FPV camera with 1/3″ SONY Super HAD II image sensor and 2.3mm lens. The camera is paired with the HGLRC GTX585 VTX (wireless video transmitter).
HGLRC BATMAN 220 main parts / package content
- 220mm Carbon Fiber Frame Kit
- HGLRC AIRBUS F4OSD Flight Controller board;
- 60A rated 3-6S BLHeli_32 brush-less ESC;
- 4 pieces of HGLRC HF2306 2450KV motors (2x CW & 2x CCW);
- 1 set of 5042 3-leaf propellers
- HGLRC HGLRC GTX585 VTX FPV transmitter;
- XJB-ELF HGLRC 600 TVL camera;
- HGLRC Pagoda 5.8G 5dBi RHCP antenna;
- Battery Strap.