HGLRC is among the few drone brands that continue to produce FPV drones with analog systems. Their latest Draknight 2-inch is an ultralight micro freestyle quadcopter with a unique design and ELRS 2.4GHz or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver options.
The HGLRC Draknight 2 has a wheelbase of 91mm and a weight of less than 50 grams. It uses a 4in1 SPECTER12 ES2-4S AIO flight controller with integrated 12A ESC, 25-400mW VTX, and ELRS radio receiver. The SPECTER 1003 10000KV brushless motors have Gemfan 2023 2-Inch 3-blade propellers.
In addition to the frontal CADDX ANT FPV camera, the Draknight 2 drone can be equipped with the Hawkeye FireFly 4K Thumb or other similar UHD drone camera.
HGLRC Draknight 2: Key features
- Specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor flight, offering optimal versatility.
- Lightweight and compact, the ELRS version weighing just 44.3g and the TBS version 46g enhance maneuverability and control.
- Built-in adjustable video transmission system, ensuring high-quality and clear video footage.
- Equipped with STM32F411 MCU and ICM42688P Gyroscope, this drone provides stable and precise flight control.
- The powerful and efficient SPECTER 1003 10000kv motor and Gemfan2023 propeller deliver high-performance flight experiences.
- 2S 550mAh / 2S 720mAh Lipo battery recomanded.