As you can see in the image bellow, the HGLRC MotoWhoop 85mm has a motorcycle alike design. Of course, it still has 4 propellers instead of two wheels :D.
Like its name says, it is build on a 85mm size carbon fiber frame with large Whoop style blade protectors. Despite its small size is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights. HGLRC MotoWhoop 85 comes with XT30 battery plug and it can be powered by 3 cell LIPO packs. The manufacturer suggest to use as power source a 3S/ 450~650mAh battery with high discharge rate (at least 75C).
According to your existing remote controller, you can opt to purchase it in bundle with multiple brand of radio receivers (FrSky, FlySks or TBS). Its on-board RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera is paired with a high power (up to 400mW) video transmitter.
HGLRC MotoWhoop 85 drone features and specs
- 85mm size carbon fiber frame w/ 360° propeller guards and 3D printed TPU canopy;
- F411 flight controller (STM32F411CEU6 + MPU6000-SPI);
- 13A 4in1 BLS 3-6S ESC (SILABS EFM8BB2 48MHZ CPU);
- 1103 8000KV brushless motors w/ Gemfan 2023 2″ 3-leaf propellers;
- 5.8G VTX with adjustable broadcast power (PIT/25/100/200/400mW);
- RunCam Nano 2 camera;
- Optional AC2000 S-FHSS+D16, FlySky FS-A8S V2, FrSky R9MM, FrSky XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 3S LIPO compatible (450-650mAh 75C XT30 suggested).