HGLRC’s largest and most versatile long-range FPV drone, the Rekon 7 PRO was just announced. While the analog edition is equipped with Caddx Ratel 2 camera and Zeus 5.8GHz 800mW VTX, the HD digital version with Caddix Air Unit and Polar camera. Both variants feature the same Zeus F722 fight controller and powerful Zeus 48A BL_S 3-6S 4in1 ESC board.
The low-profile carbon fiber frame has a size of 337 x 246mm and a wheelbase of 324mm. Without battery, receiver, and additional camera weights 464.3g – analog/516.9g – digital. Its powerful AEOLUS 2806.5 1250KV motors can be equipped with HQProp DP7X4X3 7″ 3-leaf or DALPROP Fold 7″ 3-leaf propellers.
Designed for long-range flight, the Rekon 7 PRO comes with an M80 PRO GPS transceiver and Soter FPV Drone Buzzer.
Price and availability
Both FPV variants of Rekon 7 Pro can be ordered from HGLRC and Banggood. While the digital version is priced at $549.99, the analog version at $351.99.
HGLRC Rekon 7 PRO features and specs
- Designed for long-range GPS-assisted flights;
- Very powerful -Can carry a full-size GoPro camera of large capacity LIPO packs;
- 324mm size carbon-fiber frame (337 x 246mm – 516.9grams);
- Zeus F722 Flight Controller;
- Zeus 48A BL_S 3-6S 4in1 ESC;
- Caddx Ratel 2 camera + Zeus 5.8GHz 800mW VTX (Analog FPV) or Caddx Air Unit +9 Polar camera (Digital FPV);
- AEOLUS 2806.5 1250KV brushless motors;
- HQProp DP7X4X3 7 Inch 3-Blades or DALPROP Fold 7 Inch 3-Blades propellers;
- M80 PRO GPS transceiver and Soter FPV Drone Buzzer;
- 6S LIPO compatible (1800mAh-4200mAh).