The Holy Stone HS330 Mini drone features dual-control mode. It can be operated via the included remote controller like any drone, but thanks to the 5 proximity sensors it can be controlled via hand gesture as well.
Equipped with full-frame blade quads, this tiny Holy Stone drone is suitable for kids and beginner pilots. They will appreciate as well the multiple flight speed rated and auto hovering functions. The headless mode (IOC) will also help pilots at any level fly and operate the drone easily.
The HS330 Mini drone is advertised on Amazon with a total of 21 minutes of flight. This amazing playtime can be achieved using all 3 flight batteries included in the box. The batteries can be conveniently recharged with the included standard USB cable.
Holyton HS330 Mini features and specs
- Safe design with full protection cage blade guards;
- Dual control mode (Hand gesture and remote controller);
- Barometric altitude hold and headless flight modes;
- Multiple flight speed rates;
- Five proximity sensors (Front, back, left, right, and bottom);
- Cool 3D flip mode;
- Emergency stop and one key takeoff/land button;
- About 7 minutes of flight time per charge (total of 15-21min).
Included accessories HS330 mini drone
- Remote controller;
- 3 flight batteries (3.7v/300mAh);
- USB Charging Cable;
- Set of spare propellers;
- Drone user guide.
Whether you are looking for a Christmas gift for your family members, friends, or even yourself the Holy Stone HS330 is a great option under $50.