After the popular Kopis 2 drone, HolyBro comes back with a new GPS enabled FPV drone DIY KIT. The Holybro Pixhawk 4 Mini QAV250 is available with two type of telemetry systems (433Mhz or 915Mhz). Both versions are offered in “basic” and “complete” kits. The main difference between the two package versions is the FPV system. While the “basic” does not include any FPV gear, the “complete” kit comes with 5.8G FPV transmitter and 600TVL camera.
Holybro Pixhawk QAV250 DIY drone KIT includes all the parts you need to build your own GPS FPV drone, from versatile Pixhawk 4 flight controller to powerful DR2205 KV2300 brushless motors. For easy assembly most of the parts come with connectors.
Holybro Pixhawk QAV250 features & specs
- Complete DIY GPS FPV drone kit;
- 250mm sized carbon fiber air-frame;
- DR2205 KV2300 brushless motors;
- Pixhawk 4 Mini flight controller system;
- Pixhawk 4 GPS antenna;
- 433MHz Telemetry Radio/ 915MHz Telemetry Radio;
- 915MHz Micro Telemetry Radio/433MHz Micro Telemetry Radio;
- 5.8G FPV Video Transmitter;
- 600TVL FPV CCD Camera;
- Compatible with 5″ propellers.
Needed to be completed with
Being sold as PNP KIT, you will need, besides battery and transmitter, a compatible radio receiver. For FPV flights you will also need a FPV monitor/goggles.