HR SH7 is probably the first drone under $50 that features intelligent follow-me mode and gesture control. Featuring a 1080p camera, up to 18 minute battery life, SH7 aims to set the standard for entry level drones.
Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor, the drone is capable to autonomously maintain its flight altitude allowing to be easily controlled even by kids. When you active headless mode, the flight computer always aligns the aircraft movements to be relative to the transmitter. So it does not matter which way the quadcopter forward direction is pointing.
The SHRC Hobby SH7 has 3 landing gears, instead of 4 one. This design should offer greater stability during take-off and landing process.
SHRC Hobby SH7 drone features & specs
- 6-axis gyro-stabilization;
- Ultra HD, 1080P on-board camera;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Ultra long flying time, up to 18 minutes;
- Dual control mode (phone APP & RC);
- Headless flight mode;
- Altitude hold;
- Acrobatic 3D flips & rolls;
- Multiple flight speeds;
- Intelligent follow mode & gesture control;
- Up to 100 meters control distance and 50 meters FPV range.
You can control the HR SH7 drone through the included remote controller as well as phone APP. The RC comes with foldable phone holder, which allows to easily attach your smartphone on top of the transmitter.
Included parts with the HR SH7 quadcopter:
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 3.7V 1200mAh flight battery;
- USB battery charger;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 3 pieces of landing gears;
- User Manual.