HSK90, is a 90mm sized Tiny Whoop alike brushless FPV drone. The frame is made by two carbon fiber plates. While the upper frame serves as propeller protector, the bottom plate holds the 4000KV brushless motors.
On top of the drone is located the 600TVL camera with 170 degree field of view (FOV). IMHO it is quite exposed in case of crashes. The camera is paired with a 7CH-25mW VTX.
HSK90 quadcopter features and specs
- Robust, 90mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Full-frame, Whoop alike propeller protector;
- F3 flight controller with integrated OSD;
- Colorful 3-blade propellers (pink on front, yellow on back);
- 600TVL camera with 170 degree field of view;
- 5.8G, 7CH, 25mw (EMRF7081U16);
- 4-IN-1 15A BLHeli_S ESC with Dshot600 support.
HSKRC includes with this FPV drone a 2s/450mAh LiPo. The battery is attached to the bottom plate using the included velcro band. Excepting the motors, most of electronic parts (VTX, ESC, Flight controller) are up to 4s rated. Definitively it would be fun to test the HSK90 quad with a 4s LiPo battery.
HSKRC 90 main parts:
- 90mm micro frame kit;
- F3 flight controller;
- 15A 4 IN 1 ESC;
- 1 set of 1104 4000KV brushless motors;
- EMR7081U16 25mw VTX;
- 600TVL 170° camera;
- Optional radio receiver (BNF package);
- 2 sets of propellers;
- 2S 450mah LiPo battery.