Probably because lately my garden was invaded by mischievous moles, I see them everywhere, even in drone designs. Due to its squat form-factor, the HSKRC IX2 90 quadcopter reminds me about this little underground animal.
The brain of the HSKRC IX2 drone is a highly integrated F4 flight controller, which comes with integrated 20A ESC and up to 200mW 5.8G VTX.
Each arm is equipped with a super-fast 4000KV brushless motors and 2″/4-leaf propellers.
According to your existing remote controller, you can opt between Flysky RX2A and Radiolink R6DSM radio receivers.
HSKRC IX2 90mm features & specs
- 90mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- 3-in-1 Mini F4 flight controller with built-in 20A ESC & 25-200mW VTX;
- HSKRC1104 4000KV brushless motors;
- 2 inch, 4-leaf propellers;
- Foxeer Arrow 600TVL camera;
- Optional Flysky RX2A or Radiolink R6DSM radio receiver;
- 2s LiPo battery compatibility.
The HSKRC IX2 90mm FPV drone is delivered with a Gaoneng 2S 450mah 80C LiPo battery. Based on its size and weight, I estimate about 3-4 minutes flying autonomy.