Hubsan X4 H502S – cheapest first person view GPS quadcopter
Hubsan just announced a completely new product line, the X4 H502. The flag ship model of this new series is the Hubsan X4 H502S which is equipped with 5.8 GHz real-time image transmission and GPS positioning system.
The design of this new series is roughly the same as the one of the previous Hubsan models. They adopt the same type of short lending skids (legs).
In the front of the Hubsan X4 H502S there is a 720P camera which allows to capture videos as well as photos.
At least according to specifications, this model seems to use some cheap 0820 coreless motors. Hopefully this is not true and the manufacturer equipped the H502S qudcopter with reliable brushless motors.
The 2.4GHz remote controller comes with a built-in 4.3″ screen which allows to display the real-time video feed from the quadcopter’s camera.
As soon as I have more details I will update this article.
Hubsan X4 H502S features and specs
- GPS positioning system;
- Coreless motors (not brushless ones!!!);
- Remote controller with built-in 4.3 ” FPV display (480 x 272 pixels);
- Built-in 720P camera for aerial filming;
- Complete 5.8GHz real-time image transmission;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home;
- LED lights for better visibility;
- Rubber landing legs.
Included with the Hubsan X4 H502S
- 2.4Ghz remote controller with built-in FPV screen;
- 7.4v 610mAh Li-Po battery;
- Hubsan X4 H502S user manual.