iEagle Explorer 6 all-in-one GPS FPV quadcopter
About this new iEagle Explorer quad we can’t say that is cheap, but we also can say that is a very high-end quadcopter with 16MP camera, GPS navigation system and first person view (FPV). The only lack, that I found at the first view, was regarding the FPV system that uses the 2.4 GHz Wifi band and probably will have some video latency.
The iEagle Explorer quadcopter has a very clean and professional design which reminds us of the well-known DJI Phantom quad copter.
iEagle Explorer is powered with an impressive 3cell 6950mAh battery that provides enough energy for 30-35 minutes of continuous flight.
iEagle Explorer 6 quadcopter specs
- Camera: 16M pixels, Full HD 1080i with 60fps;
- Supported mobile OS: iOS 6.1 and newer, Android 4.0 and newer;
- 2212KV brushless motors;
- 25A ESC;
- Flight time: up to 35 minutes;
- Battery capacity: 3S(11.1V),6950mAh;
- Remote distance: up to 800 meters;
- Hover precision: 1 meter;
- Max rise Speed:6m/s;
- Max descend Speed:2m/s;
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s;
- Take off weight: Max. 1.5kg;
- Propeller size: 9.5″;
- Axial length: 350mm;
- iEagle Explorer size: 293mm x 167mm x 79mm;
- Available colors: white and black;
- Package Size:46.5cm x 41.5cm x 26.5cm.
iEagle Explorer features
- 16M pixel HD camera for aerial videos;
- Very long control distance;
- Dual control mode;
- First person view flight;
- Both Android and iOS support;
- GPS location tracking technology;
- Accurate GPS attitude and position hold;
- One key auto return to home;
All the amazing features like return to home, position and altitude hold, very long flight distance and dual-control mode will make the iEagle Explorer a good alternative to the QR X350 and other DJI clones.
iEagle Explorer package includes:
- The quad copter it self;
- 2.4Ghz transmitter;
- 3cell, 11.1V, 6950mAh Li-Po battery;
- iE-4D Gimbal camera mount;
- 16Mp HD Camera;
- 3s Li-Po battery charger;
- 2sets of propellers;
- Neck strap for the transmitter;
- iEagle Explorer user manual.