Table of Contents
The iFlight Alpha A65 is micro size Tiny Whoop style brushless FPV drone. As its name says it is built on a 65mm size frame with duct blade guards. All the electronic parts, including the 800TVL camera, are well protected by a dome shape canopy.
Its versatile flight controller can be configured with multiple flight modes through the micro USB port. SucceX-1S FC features an integrated 5A electronic speed controller. The super fast XING Nano 0802 22000KV motors are paired with HQProp 31mm propellers. The real-time image transmission is achieved by using a 48CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25 or 50mW).
iFlight Alpha A65 features and specs
- 65mm size frame with Whoop style blade protectors;
- AIO SucceX-1S flight controller with integrated 5A ESC;
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings;
- XING Nano 0802 22000KV brushless motors w/ HQProp 31mm propellers;
- 5.8G/48CH video transmitter with PIT/25/50mW VTX power;
- 800TVL FPV Camera with 150° field of view;
- 1S LIPO compatible (300mAh suggested).
iFlight A65 Alpha main parts details
SucceX-1S flight controller specs
1S LiPo conpatible;
5V @ 1.2A BEC;
Micro-USB firmware\configuration port;
Integrated 5A BL_S 4in1 Brushless ESC;
Size: 29 x 29mm (25.5×25.5mm, M3 mounting holes);
Weight: 5.4 grams.
XING Nano 0802 22000KV motor specs
Input Voltage: 1S Lipo;
Stator diameter: 2mm;
Shaft diameter: 1mm;
Size: 11.4 x 9.1mm;
Weight: 2.2 grams (with 30mm wires).