The iFlight BumbleBee is a 142mm size CineWhoop style FPV race drone. BumbleBee is offered by iFlight with two type of FPV systems. With Caddx Ratel camera is priced for $270, while together with DJI FPV Air unit has a price of $399. Furthermore, in case that you need 4K recording, you can install on the front a GoPro using a dedicated camera mount.
The brain of the iFlight BumbleBee is a versatile SucceX-E F4 flight stack with 40A ESC. The powerful 3300KV brushless motors are paired with 3 inch 3-leaf propellers. While for indoor flights the manufacturer suggests using a 4s/850mAh LIPO pack, for outdoor flight recommends a 4s/1300mAh one.
iFlight BumbleBee features & specs
- Cool crash-proof “BumbleBee” alike design;
- 142mm diagonal motor distance (3″ propeller compatible);
- SucceX-E F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 4 in 1 ESC flight tower;
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings;
- XING 1507 3300KV brushless motors;
- Caddx Ratel + 5.8G VTX or DJI FPV Air Unit;
- Multiple radio options (DJI BNF, FrSky R-XSR, FrSky XM+ Nano RX-SE or PNP);
- Optional GoPro camera mount.
- 4S battery compatible (850-1300mAh suggested).