Like all trendy CineWhoops, the new iFlight Alpha C85 also features a Pusher design with inverted motors (upside-down installation). IFlight announced the C85 with two FPV options. While the analog edition comes with a Rucam Nano 2 camera and 5.8G 300mW VTX, the HD digital version with Nebula Pro camera and Caddx Vista VTX. Both are based on the same SucceX-D F4 AIO flight controller with integrated 20A ESC. Its tiny XING 5000KV brushless motors are matched with 2-inch 4-leaf propellers.
In addition to the onboard FPV camera, it can be equipped with a naked GoPro or Insta360 SMO 4K camera. The iFlight C85 drone is compatible with GoPro mounting system.
By default, the iFlight C85 HD is natively compatible with the DJI FPV transmitters. In case you want to use it with a different branded remote controller, it is available in a bundle with one of these radio receivers: FrkSy XM+, R-XSR, TBS Crossfire Nano RX, or iF8 R81.
iFlight Alpha C85 features and specs
- New Pusher CineWhoop design;
- 85mm size carbon fiber frame with nylon blade protectors;
- Analog and HD digital options;
- SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO flight controller;
- XING 1303 5000KV brushless motors with HQProp T2X2X4 propellers;
- C85 Analog FPV:
- Rucam Nano 2 camera
- SucceX Micro 300mW 5.8G VTX
- C85 HD Digital FPV:
- Nebula Pro camera
- Caddx Vista digital VTX;
- 4S LIPO compatible (450mAh suggested for best performance);
- Optional FrkSy XM+, R-XSR, TBS Crossfire Nano RX, or iF8 R81 radio receiver.
iFlight C85 Alpha main parts technical specs
Flight controller specs
- MCU: STM32F411
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8MB
- BEC output: 5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad: UART2 (nR2)
- Barometer: no
- Constant current: 20A，25A（Burst）
- Input Voltage: 2-4S
- Current sensor: yes
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- ESC Telemetry: no
- Target: IFLIGHT_F411_PRO
- ESC Firmware: G-H-30 BLS
- Connector: Micro-USB;
- Size: 30.5×30.5mm (25.5×25.5mm/φ3mm mounting holes).
- Input Voltage: 2-4S
- KV: 5000KV
- Configuration: 9N14P
- Bearing: 5*2*2.5mm
- Stator Diameter: 13mm
- Stator Length: 3mm
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
- Motor mount hole: 9*9 φ2mm
- Weight: 6.5grams (with short wires)
Does this thing have jello effect?