Shorty after we published the article the about the new MegaBee HD Mini-E, we got an comment that the iFlight DC3 HD SucceX Mini-E also features DJI’s FPV Air unit. Unfortunately, its price is spicy too. I don’t know how many of you are interested to invest more than $US1000 into a complete digital FPV system.
Practically, the DC3 HD Mini-E is a Whoop-less (without ducted blade protectors) MegaBee. It features same SucceX Mini-E F4 flight stack (flight controller + 35A ESC). Both are available with optimal FrSky or TBS Crossfire radio receiver.
iFlight DC3 HD SucceX Mini-E features & specs
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe (144mm wheelbase);
- On-board DJI FPV Air system (camera + transmitter);
- Buttery-smooth 720p@120fps live-video transmission;
- SucceX Mini-E F4 flight stack;
- XING 1404 motors brushless motors;
- SucceX Mini-E BLHeli_S 35A 4-in-1 ESC;
- HQ T3x3x3 propellers;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR, XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nanon RX radio receiver.