Flight advertises their GOCam PM G3 as an action camera which is it’s a little overkill. Without a rugged case and built-in battery, I wouldn’t call it like this. Similar to the Naked GoPro and SMO 4K, they kept only the essential parts of the camera, limiting its usability.
The iFlight GOCam PM G3 measures 64.7*45*31.3mm and weighs just 37 grams. By comparison, the Insta360 SMO 4K weights only 30 grams. It is capable of recording 4K videos with up to 60fps. For slow-motion videos, you have the option to record 1920×1080 videos with 200fps. The electronic image stabilization (EIS) and Insta360’s FlowState stabilization ensure cinematic style smooth footage. The camera comes packed with 3 types of ND filters when you are flying in strong daylight.
Thanks to Bluetooth communication, you can control and configure the camera remotely via your smartphone. Using the included BEC, you can power the iFlight GOCam from up to 6S lipo batteries.
iFlight GOCam PM G3 features and specs
- Small size (64.7*45*31.3mm) and lightweight (37g);
- Supports up to 4K@60fps UHD recording;
- Up to 100Mbps video bitrate (H.264 / H.265 video compression);
- EIS electronic anti-shake image stabilization;
- Insta360 FlowState stabilization;
- Wide-angle lens and FlowState stabilization function;
- BLE4.0 wireless connectivity;
- Wide range of input voltage 6V – 27V (2-6S battery supported).
The iFlight GOCam is packed with the following accessories:
- Camera TPU mount;
- BEC adapter cable;
- Protective UV filter;
- ND8/ND16/ND16 neutral density filters;
- User Manual.