Despite its small size, the newly announced Iflight MegaBee 3i drone has impressive specs, lots of power and pretty cool features. With a wheelbase of only 152mm, can lift a GoPro camera. As its name says, it is 3 inch propeller compatible.
Similar to other brushless Whoops, the Iflight MegaBee is also equipped with Caddx Ratel FPV camera. The Succex Mini video transmitter features adjustable broadcast power, you can toggle between 25, 100, 200, 400 and 500mW.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt to purchase the MegaBee HD quadcoper in bundle with DSM2, FrSky XM+ or FlySky FS-A8S radio receiver. Iflight also offers frame KIT (no motors nor electronic parts) which includes GoPro 7 TPU camera mount.
As power supply, iFlight suggests to use with their new MegaBee quadcopter a 4s/850mAh or a 4s/1550 mAh LiPo battery pack.
Iflight MegaBee i3 HD features & specs
- 152.64mm size carbon fiber frame (3mm bottom board thickness and 2mm top board thickness: 2mm);
- SucceX F4 V2 Ministack flight controller tower;
- Betaflight V3.5.3 firmware;
- iFlight SucceX Mini 35A V2.0 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC;
- 1408 type, 3600KV brushless motors with 3 inch propellers;
- Succex Mini V2.0 5.8G, 48CH Switchable 0/25/100/200/400/500mW video transmitter;
- Caddx Ratel FPV camera;
- Optional DSM2, Frsky, Flysky or FT4X mini FASST S.BUS radio receiver;
- 4s LIPO compatible.