Packed in a bundle with DJI FPV goggles, the iFlight TITAN DC2 HD drone is intended to provide the ultimate FPV experience. Of course, the top-notch hardware has its price, you can pre-order this new racing kwad for US$950.00 + shopping fee.
The Iflight TITAN DC2-HD is built on a 122mm carbon fiber frame with a 3mm thick bottom plate. The powerful XING NANO 1404 4600KV motors can be equipped with 2.3~2.5 inch propellers. The duct blade protectors allow safe flight in any environment (indoor/outdoor).
Its SucceX-A F4 flight controller comes with an onboard 40A electronic speed controller (ESC). The FC has been tuned with smooth freestyle settings.
iFlight TITAN DC2 HD highlights;
- Super lightweight (Less than 250 grams with 4S/450mAh battery);
- No Props or frame in FPV view;
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings;
- Low resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic);
- 122mm size carbon fiber frame with duct prop guards for safer flights;
- On-board DJI FPV Air Unit 720p@120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps);
- Integrated DJI radio receiver (compatible with DJI FPV transmitter);
- XING NANO 1404 4600KV motors;
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeliS true AIO board (FC+ESC);
- 4S LIPO compatible.
Needed to be complete
As I previously mentioned, the TITAN DC2-HD is sold in bundle BNF package with DJI FPV goggles. In case you want to use a non-DJI transmitter, you will need a radio receiver and a compatible remote controller. As a power source, it requires a 4S LIPO pack with 450mAh capacity.