The iFlight TITAN H3 HD is build on a robust 3K carbon fiber frame with wheelbase (diagonal motor-to-motor distance) of 142 mm. At the end of each arm there is a XING 1404 tyke 4600KV motor matched with 3″ propellers (3-leaf). Its SucceX-D Mini F7 flight controller comes in stack with 35A BL_S 4-in-1 ESC.
According to your existing remote controller, you can opt between 3 optional drone radio receivers (FrSky R-XSR, FrSky XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver). PNP edition can be paired with DJI FPV transmitters with no hassle.
DJI’s digital FPV system allows you to choose between 1080p@60fps or 720p@120fps real-time image transmission, depending on whether you value more sharp visual awareness or lightning reflexes during your fun races. During crashes the camera’s lens is well protected by a 3D printed lens hood.
iFlight TITAN H3 HD main features and technical specifications
- 142 mm size 3K carbon fiber frame with chamfered arms;
- SucceX-D Mini F7 flight controller;
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings;
- 35A BL_S 4-in-1 ESC;
- XING 1404 brushless motors;
- On-board DJI FPV Air Unit (Camera, VTX and RC receiver);
- Buttery-smooth high quality 720p@120fps FPV feed;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR, FrSky XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible.
iFlight H3 HD TITAN parts details
- Pre-built and tested TITAN H3 HD Quadcopter;
- DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module);
- TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module;
- TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna;
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount;
- iFlight battery strap;
- 2 sets of HQ T3x3x3 Propellers;
- 4 pieces of XING 1404 4600KV Motors;
- SucceX-D Mini F7 Flight Controller;
- SucceX-E Mini 35A 4in1 ESC BLheli_S 2-6S ;
- 2 pieces of DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° – Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging).