Following the great success of the TurboBee 77R, iFlight came up with a new larger model called TurboBee 120RS. From the first sight it is obvious that these two TurboBees have completely different design approach. The Whoop alike blade protectors have been removed from the bigger brother.
Like most new FPV drones, the iFlight TurboBee 120RS also has two power options. While 2S battery version comes with 10000KV motors, 4S LIPO edition with 4200KV ones. Both versions are equipped with Caddx Turbo Eos2 camera and SucceX Micro FPV transmitter.
In terms of radio compatibility, the TurboBee 120RS has 6 options. According to your existing transmitter you can opt between DSMX/DSM2, FS-A8S V2, FT4X mini FASST S.Bus, FrSky R-XSR, FrSky XM+ or TBS crossfire Nano RX radio receivers.
iFlight TurboBee 120RS features & specs
- 121mm size (motor-to-motor) carbon fiber frame with 4mm arms;
- SucceX F4 Flight Controller;
- Micro SucceX 12A Brushless ESC;
- iFlight 1103 10000KV (2S edition) or 1104 4200KV (4S edition) motors;
- Gemfan 2540 3-Blade propellers;
- 5.8G SucceX Micro (PIT/25/100/200mW VTX power);
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 1200TVL Camera;
- 2S and 4S power options (2s-450mAh or 4s-450mAh suggested);
- Lots of radio receiver options.
Closer look on iFlight TurboBee 120RS main parts
SucceX F4 Flight Controller specs
- STM32F411 processor;
- Betaflight MATEKF411 firmware;
- Input voltage: 2-3S LIPO;
- Gyro: MPU6000;
- 2x UART ports;
- 4x motor outputs;
- Built-in OSD;
- No Blackbox FLASH;
- BEC 5V 2A Cont;
- Size: 21mm x 21mm (Mounting holes: 16 x 16);
- Weight: 2.5 grams.
SucceX Micro 12A Brushless ESC specs
- BlheliS firmware;
- Input voltage : 2-4S;
- Continuous current: 12A;
- MCU: BB21F16G;
- BEC: None;
- ESC protocol: PWM, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600, etc;
- Size: 23mm x 21mm (mounting holes 16*16mm);
- Weight: 2.7 grams.
SucceX Micro VTX specs
- Transmission power: PIT/25/100/200mW;
- Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL);
- Telemetry: IRC Tramp;
- Size: 17mm x 27mm;
- Mounting holes: 16 x 16mm;
- Weight: 1.6g.
Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 specs
- 1/3″ CMOS images sensor;
- 1200 TVL resolution;
- 2.1mm lens;
- WDR: Global WDR;
- DNR: 2 DNR;
- Wide Power Input DC 3.3-6V
- Dimensions 14mm*14mm*16mm
- Wide Power Input DC 3.3-6V;
- Weight 3.5 grams.