JD-11 drone with DJI Inspire alike design
Honestly, on first look it is obvious that the design of JD11 copies the much expensive DJI Insipire. Even the transmitters are very similar. I’m curios if the arms and landing gears are also foldable.
In my opinion, besides the nice design, biggest advantage of the JD11 is the superior flight autonomy. According the specs, the 1200mAh Li-Po allows about 15 minutes of play time.
The JD-11 quad is equipped with a 2MP camera with WiFi real-time image transmission.
Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor, the JD11 is capable to autonomously keep its flight altitude at the desired level.
JD11 quadcopter features and specs
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- 2mp camera for aerial filming;
- Headless flight mode;
- Altitude hold / auto hover;
- One key return to home;
- LED light for night flights;
- About 15 minutes of flight time;
- Up to 50 meters control range in open field.
- Wifi FPV camera;
- Camera mounting frame;
- 2.4G transmitter;
- Phone holder;
- 1set of spare propellers;
- USB charging cable;
- JD11 user manual.