JJRC H22 cheap multi-rotor with up-side-down flight mode
This year, the quadcopter market was dominated by the JJRC multi-rotor manufacturer. They released so many models that it’s hard for me even to count them. This new JJRC H22 quadcopter with inverted flight mode and extremely attractive price is suitable for indoor fun but, in low wind condition, can be also flown outdoor.
The JJRC H22 is ready to fly out of the box, you just have to load 3pcs of AAA batteries in to the tiny remote controller and connect the Li-Po battery to the quadcopter’s receiver board.
Why is interesting the inverted flight mode? I don’t know, but with this trick and some 360 degree flips you can easily capture the attention of the surrounding people.
For only $22, which is not a huge investment, I promise that such a remote controlled toy can bring for you many enjoyable and relaxing moments.
JJRC H22’s highlights
- Inverted flight mode (the quadcopter can fly up-side-down);
- Headless mode;
- One key return to home;
- Dual flight speed mode (Low 40% and High 100%);
- Cool LED lights for better orientation;
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage;
- 360 degree flips;
- Up to 7 minutes of continuous flight time;
- Available in: blue, red and green colors.
Included with the JJRC H22 Quad:
- Remote controller;
- 3.7V 220mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 4pcs of landing pads;
- One set of spare propellers;
- JJRC H22 users manual.
Images with the H22 drone