Frankly, even after I double checked the technical specs of the JJRC H69 drone, I’m still confused. The advertising shows “5.8G Real-time transmission“, but the detailed production descriptions says “Up to 60 meters of transmission distance, you can fly the drone, let the drone take aerial footage, and then watch the streaming images or videos, clear and sharp directly on your smartphone“. There is a big difference between analogue 5.8G FPV, used by racing drones and 5G WiFi FPV which is compatible with mobile devices. These two standards are not even compatible!
Being designed for newbie pilots, it features durable ABS casing, soft landing pads, flexible propellers and blade protectors. During night flight you will be guided by 4 LED lights (blue in front & red on rear).
The 900 mAh battery is removable and it allows about 7-8 minutes of play time.
JJRC H69 quadcopter features & specs
- FPV camera with 5.8G real-time image transmission (or 5G WiFI FPV????);
- Adjustable camera angle (0 to 45 degree);
- Auto return to home (not GPS assisted RTH!);
- Headless flight mode;
- 360 degree flips & rolls;
- LED lights for night flights;
- Soft landing pads, flexible propellers and blade protectors;
- Durable ABS casing;
- About 7~8 minutes of flight time.