Following the great success of the H37 Elfie, JJRC is planning to release an upgraded version called H71. The new model comes with better range and longer flight time.
Like its predecessor, the JJRC H71 also features foldable arms. In order to be safer for indoor flights, it comes with removable blade protectors.
According to the advertised specs, the 1000mAh battery allows up to 12 minutes flight time. The flight Li-Po can be conveniently recharged with the included USB charger.
Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor, the quadcopter is capable to maintain autonomously its flight altitude. This feature makes it more easier for newbies to control the aircraft’s movements.
JJRC H71 drone features & specs
- Compact sized with foldable arms;
- Removable blade protectors;
- Headless flight mode;
- Barometric altitude-hold;
- Triple flight speed rates;
- On-board camera for aerial filming;
- Up to 100 meters control distance;
- About 11-12 minutes.
Included accessories with the JJR/C H71 quadcopter
- 2.4G remote controller;
- 3.7V/1000mAh battery;
- USB battery charger;
- Phone holder clip;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 2 pair of spare propellers;
- Blade removing tool;
- Drone instruction manual.