JJRC, one of the most active player on the toy drone market is planning to release a new GPS enabled model. In addition to its beautiful design, the JJRC H78G drone comes with lots of great features. Furthermore, it has an on-board full HD camera with WiFi 5G real-time image transmission.
JJRC H78G weights about 190 grams at takeoff. While with folded arms measures only 13 x 13 x 6.5, ready to fly (un-folded arms) 27 x 27 x 6cm.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH feature, in case of low battery voltage the aircraft will automatically return to the the take-off point.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 2s/900mAh LiPo battery allows up to 15 flight time.
JJRC H78G quadcopter features & specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- GPS positioning system;
- Barometric alt-hold;
- Headless flight mode;
- Precise one key return to home (RTH);
- Newbie/Master mode (limited range);
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow me & Waypoint);
- Fail-safe RTH on low battery voltage;
- Full HD 1080P camera w/ 120° field of view;
- 5G real-time image transmission;
- Around 12~15 minutes flight time.
What’s inside the JJRC H78G’ box?
- Remote controller with retractable phone holder;
- 2s/900mAh flight battery;
- 1 pair of spare propellers (A/B);
- Screwdriver & pack of screws;
- Micro USB cable;
- 1 set of motor base;
- Transportation bag;
- User manual.