Even the JJRC H86 Jokull is advertised with a 4K camera for sure will not have the image quality as good as the Mavic Mini which has an “only” 2.7K camera. Video quality is more than just about resolution, are more important factors like sensor size, lens quality, frame rate, and if the camera is mechanically stabilized. But frankly, who could expect that a $63 drone perform like a $399 one!
The H86 JJRC drone comes with all the latest toy drone features. Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor, the aircraft is capable to maintain autonomously its flight altitude. Furthermore, its on-board camera is capable of 720P WiFi real-time image transmission and remote angle adjustment.
According to the advertised specs, the 3.7V/1500mAh battery allows up to 10 minutes of flight time. The battery can be conveniently recharged with the included micro USB cable.
JJR/C H86 Jokull features and specs
- On-board 4K camera w/ 720p WiFi real-time video transmission;
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- Modular battery design;
- 3D flips and rolls;
- Gesture shoots;
- Cool LED lights for night flights;
- Barometer altitude hold;
- Headless (CF) flight mode;
- About 80-100 meters control range and 50 meters FPV range;
- Up to 10 min flight time.
Included accessories with the H86 Jokull drone
- Remote controller;
- Phone folder;
- 3.7/1500mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 4 pieces of blade protectors;
- Complete set of spare propellers;
- Drone manual and APP instructions.