Even the JJRC H86 Jokull is advertised with a 4K camera for sure will not have the image quality as good as the Mavic Mini which has a “only” 2.7K camera. Video quality is more than just about resolution, are more important factors like: sensor size, lens quality, frame rate and if the camera is mechanically stabilized. But frankly, who could expect that a $63 drone perform like a $399 one!
The H86 JJRC drone comes with all the latest toy drone features. Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor, the aircraft is capable to maintain autonomously its flight altitude. Furthermore, its on-board camera is capable for 720P WiFi real-time image transmission and remote angle adjustment.
According to the advertised specs, the 3.7V/1500mAh battery allows up to 10 minutes flight time. The battery can be conveniently recharged with the included micro USB cable.
JJR/C H86 Jokull features and specs
- On-board 4K camera w/ 720p WiFi real-time video transmission;
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- Modular battery design;
- 3D flips and rolls;
- Gesture shoots;
- Cool LED lights for night flights;
- Barometer altitude hold;
- Headless (CF) flight mode;
- About 80-100 meters control range and 50 meters FPV range;
- Up to 10 min flight time.
Included accessories with the H86 Jokull drone
- Remote controller;
- Phone folder;
- 3.7/1500mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 4 pieces of blade protectors;
- Complete set of spare propellers;
- Screw driver;
- Drone manual and APP instructions.