The new JJRC X17 drone comes with some advanced features such as GPS positioning, brushless motors, and a 6K camera with 2-axis gimbal stabilization. The X17 Poilt has a flight time of around 30 minutes and a control range of up to 1000 meters.
It comes with powerful brushless motors that ensure excellent flight performance. According to the advertised technical specs, the JJRC X17 can achieve a top speed of 7meters/second and can handle level-6 wind gusts.
Thanks to the GPS assisted fail-safe RTH, the drone will automatically return to the take-off point in case of low battery voltage, or RC signal loss.
With folded arms, the aircraft measures 17×11.5×6.7cm and weighs 500 grams. You can order it from Banggood in two colors: orange, and green.
JJRC X17 drone features and specs
- Backpack friendly folding design;
- GPS + Optical Flow Positioning;
- Brushless motors with 6-level wind resistance;
- 6K camera with 2-axis mechanical gimbal stabilization;
- Dual Camera Switching;
- 5700*4275 photo and 2688*1512 video resolution;
- 5Ghz WIFI real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent return to home (Manual, Low battery, RC signal loss, or Out of range);
- Around 800-1000meters control range;
- Up to 30 minutes of flight time.
The JJRC X17 drone comes with several intelligent flight modes, these will allow you to fly the drone hands-free and take better shots.
- Follow me – The quadcopter will lock on to your smartphone’s GPS position and follow your movements;
- Orbit mode – Lock the drone on to a point of interest and it will orbit that position automatically;
- Waypoint – Draw a flight path on the mobile app and the drone will automatically fly along that route and come back home to you.
JJRC X17 remote controller
As you can see in the image above the X17 is packed with a similar transmitter as its smaller brother, the JJRC X16. It adopts the same minimalistic design, just in black color instead of a white one. On the front panel beside the usual control sticks, there are only 5 buttons and a status screen.
The transmitter is powered by 3 pieces of AA batteries and it has a range of around 800-1000 meters.
Got this drone. 64 GB sd card works if you format it as FAT32. Problem is that the controller won’t pair with the drone so I cannot fly it.
My JJRC X17 used to fall from the sky for no reason after been in the air 8-10 minutes, last time I lost it never when to recover it :(
I have this drone but all I can find to download for the mobile app is written in Chinese is there an American English version
Yes, my version HFun Pro I in English. However, its quality is rather poor and could disconnect frequently.
Does it have obstacles avoidance feature?
At its price tag, you can’t find such functionality. I think currently, the cheapest drone with obstacle avoidance is DJI’s Mavic Air 2 ($700).
Does it take a mini sd card
Amei ótima alternativa ☺️☺️☺️
Loved great alternative ☺️☺️☺️
Will work the Jjrc X17 with a 4g phone? Specs say that it requires 5g condition
It is about 5GHz WIFI connectivity, not 5G GPS connections!!!!
You will review it?
Fake 6K camera! But in that lemon green color looks awesome