The new JJRC X19 follows the epic backpack-friendly design of the DJI Mavic series. With folded arms measures 16.5×10.5×6.2cm and weighs just 317 grams. Its onboard 4K camera combines 2-axis mechanical stabilization with electronic image stabilization.
According to the advertised specs, the 7.4V 2200mAh LIPO pack allows about 25 minutes of flight time. Since this is a modular battery, it is easy to remove and insert into the drone after charging.
The JJRC X19’s control range is about 1000 meters. Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the aircraft will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage.
The quadcopter has two cameras, a 4K main camera and a down-facing camera that servers as an optical flow positioning sensor (OFP).
Price and availability
Starting with June 2, the X19 V-Soar drone can be ordered from Banggood with one battery for US$1199.99. This price includes a pair of spare propellers and a USB charging cable. If you need longer flight time, there is also an option to ‘fly more combo‘ packs with 3 flight batteries, for extra 40 bucks. Note: expected shipping time is starting on June 19.
JJRC X19 drone features and specs
- Mavic-like folding design (only 16.5×10.5×6.2cm);
- GPS + Optical Flow Positioning;
- Powerful brushless motors with level-7 wind resistance;
- 4K HD camera (2048×1080 video and 4096×3072 photo resolution);
- Dual-axis anti-shake gimbal + electronic image stabilization (EIS);
- 5GHz WIFI FPV (350-400 meters range);
- Smart flight modes (Intelligent follow, Surround shooting, and Finger-Mage positioning);
- Fail-safe GPS-assisted auto return to home;
- About 1KM control range;
- Up to 25 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the JJRC X19 drone
- Remote Controller;
- 7.4V 2200mAh LiPo Battery (1, 2, or 3);
- USB Charging Cable;
- Gimbal protector;
- Spare propellers (1 pair);
- JJRC drone user manual.