The X20 Explorer is JJRC’s latest GPS-enabled drone. It comes with a pseudo 6K camera that is capable of taking 5700*4275 photos and 2048*1088 videos. Its 3-axis gimbal is paired with electronic image stabilization (EIS).
According to the advertised specs, the 3s 2850mAh battery allows up to 30 minutes of flight time. The LIPO pack can be conveniently recharged through the included USB cable.
With folded arms, the JJRC X20 measures 18×11.5×6.5cm and weighs 510 grams. When you extend the arms, it has a size of 41x44x6.5cm. The high-efficiency 3200RPM motors provide level-7 wind resistance.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the drone will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.
JJRC X20 EXPLORER features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms (18×11.5×6.5cm);
- Dual positioning (GPS positioning + optical flow positioning);
- Brushless power (enhanced wind resistance) + dual-speed switching;
- Three-axis pan-tilt EIS 6K camera (Sony IMX175 image sensor);
- Video 2048*1088 and 5700*4275 photo resolutions;
- 5GHz WIFI real-time image transmission;
- Headless flight mode;
- Intelligent return to home (3 modes);
- Smart follow flight mode;
- Waypoint (track) programming flight mode;
- 510 grams take-off weight;
- Up to 30 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the JJRC X20 drone
- remote control with phone holder;
- 11.1V/2850mAh lithium battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 4 x spare propellers;
- User Manual;
- Storage bag.