JJRC’s deluxe department, called JJPRO, announced recently their first entry level brushless GPS drone. With a price tag of $150, seems like the JJRC X3 HAX will be a bestseller this Christmas.
Brush-less motors against brushed ones offers more trust as failure ratio is less possible. They also provide more lifting power and accurate control.
Thanks to the GPS positioning system, the JJPRO X3 HAX features fail-safe return to home. In case of signal loss or low flight-battery voltage, the drone will autonomously return to the take-off point.
In order to keep it safe, you can enable the “Electric fence” feature. This way you will limit the flight distance to 300 meters and flight altitude to 100 meters.
JJRC JJPRO X3 HAX features and specs
- Powerful brush-less motors (1806 2300KV);
- GPS positioning system;
- Fail-safe return to home in case of low battery or out of rage/signal loss;
- Removable 1080P FullHD camera;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- About 15~17 minutes flight autonomy;
- Up to 500 meters control range and about 200 WiFi FPV range;
- Wheelbase of 255 mm.
The Full HD camera allows to record aerial videos with 1920 x 1080 pixels. In order to provide best quality the camera features on-board recording. You can display the camera’s live-video feed by using your smartphone.
According to the specs, the 2000 mAh battery allows about 15~17 minutes flight autonomy.
As you can see in the image above, the X3 HAS is the first JJRC drone that is delivered with a non-toy grade transmitter. The RC has dedicated buttons for “Take-off”, “Landing” and “Headless mode”.
Included with the JJRC X3 Hax drone:
- 2.4G, 6 channel remote controller;
- Phone holder;
- Flight battery (2s, 2000mAh);
- USB charger cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- User manual.