After many Mavic alike drones here is a very interesting Phantom clone. In addition to the cool design, the JJRC X6 Aircus comes with powerful brushless motors, Dual-GPS system and Full HD camera with 2-axis gimbal.
Just like the Phantom’s LIPO pack, the Aircus X6’s battery also has charging level indicator LEDs. According to the manufacturer’s specs the 2-cell/3000mAh battery allows about 20~23 minutes airborne time.
Thanks to the WiFi real-time image transmission you can display the drone’s live video feed on your smartphone.
Featuring GPS assisted fail-safe-RTH, the JJRC Aircus will return autonomously to the take-off point when the flight battery is near empty or the quadcopter is out of the controller’s range.
JJRC X6 Aircus features & specs
- Cool Phantom alike design;
- Dual GPS positioning system;
- Barometric altitude hold;
- Powerful 1506 1800KV brushless motors;
- 5 inch self-tightening propeller;
- 2-axis mechanical gimbal w/ remote angle adjustement;
- Full HD 1080P camera for aerial filming;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (up to 120 meters);
- Smart flight modes like Follow me and Waypoint flying;
- Fail-safe auto-return to home (low battery or RC signal loss);
- Up to 500 meters control range;
- About 20-23 minutes flight time.
The front panel of the remote is very clean, it has just two control sticks. No trimming switches nor status screen. Most of the control buttons are found on top of the remote, near the two antennas. You have from left-to-right: Pitch angle adjustment, On/Off switch, Flight mode switch (Indoor/GPS/RTH), Headless mode and Servo scale control/Fence Mode off. Photo and Video buttons are located on back of the transmitter.
Included accessories with the JJRC Aircus X6 drone
- Remote Controller;
- Phone holder;
- 1 pair of spare propellers;
- 7.4V/3000mAh LiPo battery;
- Battery charger;
- User manual.