When I saw the first images with the JJRC X8 drone I through it is an upgraded MJX Bugs 2. These two drones have almost identical design.
The JJRC X8 Cetus comes with GPS positioning system and 1080P camera. The powerful 1806/1500KV brushless motors are matched with 8A ESCs.
According to the rumored specs, the 1800mAh LiPo battery allows up to 18 minutes flying time. The flight range of the JJR/C X8 it is also impressive. The dual-antenna transmitter provides up to 300 meters controller range. The X8 JJRC quad features low voltage and week signal alarms.
JJRC X8 drone features & specs
- 310 mm wheelbase;
- GPS positioning system;
- Altitude hold;
- Low voltage alarm & weak signal alarm;
- Smart flight modes (Follow me & Circle hovering);
- Powerful 1806 1500KV brushless motors;
- 8 Ampere ESC;
- Up to 30km/h speed;
- On-board Full HD camera;
- 5G WiFi HD real-time video transmission (FPV);
- About 16~18 minutes flight time.
Included accessories with the JJRC X8 Cetus quad:
- Remote controller w/ removable phone holder;
- 1800mAh LiPo battery;
- Balance charger;
- USB cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Screwdriver & prop wrench;
- English drone user manual.
The JJRC X8 Cetus is identical to the MJX Bugs 2SE. Only difference is the name. It is infact a rebranded Bugs 2SE.
So when buying, buy the cheaper one available online. Also there are more clones, Altair Aerial Outlaw, Potensic D80 and finally Snaptain SP 700.
All these drones mentioned are MJX Bugs 2SE clones.