When I saw the first images with the JJRC X8 drone I through it is an upgraded MJX Bugs 2. These two drones have almost identical design.
The JJRC X8 Cetus comes with GPS positioning system and 1080P camera. The powerful 1806/1500KV brushless motors are matched with 8A ESCs.
According to the rumored specs, the 1800mAh LiPo battery allows up to 18 minutes flying time. The flight range of the JJR/C X8 it is also impressive. The dual-antenna transmitter provides up to 300 meters controller range. The X8 JJRC quad features low voltage and week signal alarms.
JJRC X8 drone features & specs
- 310 mm wheelbase;
- GPS positioning system;
- Altitude hold;
- Low voltage alarm & weak signal alarm;
- Smart flight modes (Follow me & Circle hovering);
- Powerful 1806 1500KV brushless motors;
- 8 Ampere ESC;
- Up to 30km/h speed;
- On-board Full HD camera;
- 5G WiFi HD real-time video transmission (FPV);
- About 16~18 minutes flight time.
Included accessories with the JJRC X8 Cetus quad:
- Remote controller w/ removable phone holder;
- 1800mAh LiPo battery;
- Balance charger;
- USB cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Screwdriver & prop wrench;
- English drone user manual.