JumperRC is launching an updated version of their popular T-Lite transmitter that has two built-in radio receiver options: a 4-in-1 multiprotocol module or an ELRS module.
The most significant upgrade of the Jumper T-Lite V2 is the capability to run an external radio module at full power without needing any modifications, unlike the original T-Lite (V1). It comes with an upgraded power supply that can handle the extra energy needed. The V2 is also powered by a single 18650 battery and can be recharged conveniently through a USB Type C port.
It is compatible with both popular open-source radio transmitter firmware: OpenTX and EdgeTX. The 1.3″ status LCD with 128*64 pixels allows convenient operation. The high-quality full-size adjustable hall sensor gimbals provide precise control over your aircraft.
JumperRC T-Lite V2 key features
- Built-in ELRS Version / JP4IN1 RX module;
- OpenTX/EdgeTX software support;
- Upgrade Power supply (compared to V1);
- LCD Screen: 1.3″ with 128*64 pixels;
- High-quality full-size adjustable hall sensor gimbals;
- Full power external ELRS/TBS module support;
- Single 18650 battery power supply – easily swappable;
- Voice and Vibration function.
T-Lite V2 Tehnical Specification
- Size: 166*106*56mm
- Weight: 203grams
- Voltage: DC3.5-4.2V
- Battery: 1×18650 (Battery not included)
- Channel: 16ch
- SD Card Support: External SD card slot
- RF Output Power: 25mW/50mW/100mW/150mW
- Packet Refresh Rate: 25Hz/50Hz/100Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz
- RF Output Power: 0dBm – 22dBm
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
- Link Range: >5KM