The K911 Max drone is the first drone under $100 with an obstacle avoidance system. Its main camera is capable of recording 4K videos and taking 8K photos. The camera has an ‘H’ letter on it, which is for sure not from Hasselblad.
With folded arms, the K911 Max drone measures 15.5*9*8cm and weighs 225grams. It comes with four 1503 type brushless motor that provides level 7 wind resistance.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the K911MAX quadcopter will return autonomously to the take-off point.
According to the advertised specs, the high capacity (2s 1800mAh) battery allows up to 25 minutes of flight time. Very impressive battery life from such a budget drone.
Price and availability
Starting with February 21, the K911 Max drone can be ordered from Banggood for $99.99 with an obstacle avoidance or $79.99 without the OA module. Both variants are available with 1, 2, or 3 flight batteries. Each extra LIPO pack will cost you 10 bucks.
K911 Max features and specs
- Cool Mavic 3 like folding design;
- Optional obstacle avoidance sensor;
- Powerful brushless motors (Level 7 wind resistance);
- Dual-satellite positioning (GPS + GLONASS);
- 4K/8K EIS camera;
- Photo resolution
- 8K 7680Px4320P – Front camera
- 1080P 1920Px1280P – Down-looking camera
- Video resolution
- 4K 3840Px2160P – Front camera
- 720P 1280Px720P – Down-looking camera;
- 50X digital zoom and 5GHZ WIFI real-time video transmission (FPV);
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart fallow, Gesture control, etc);
- Fail-safe RTH (Low-battery, RC signal loss);
- Up to 25 minutes of battery life;
- About 1200 control distance.
Need to know the range numbers of the remote control (2.4Ghz) and the camera (5Ghz). Thanks!
is there an instruction manual for this drone?
Does this drone have a uSD slot?
Will it be compatible with HfunPro-app?
The maximum distance for my iPhone to work with wifi5 is about 150m, why pretent it’s usefull that the controller reaches 1200m if you know that visibility of the drone flying beyond 200m is lost.
Does this drone has 3axis gimble?
yes it does and Electronic Image Stabilisation
Same drone can be found also under AE8 Pro Max product name!