Similar to the JJRC X16, the KAI K60 Pro also features backpack friendly foldable design, GPS positioning, powerful brushless motors, a 6K camera, and excellent battery life. What’s amazing about this drone is that camera is installed on a 2-axis gimbal which should allow capturing super-smooth footage.
As you can see in the image below, in addition to the frontal camera there is a second 1080P camera on the belly of the fuselage which serves as an optical flow positioning sensor. The angle of the main camera can be changed from front view to the ground view.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 7.4V/2200mah battery pack allows up to 30 minutes of flight time. The 1200 meters control range is also impressive in its price tag. The strong brushless motors allow up to 7-level wind resistance.
Price and availability
Starting with November 4, XKJ K60 PRO drone can be ordered from Bannggood and other online retails for US$1055.99. You can opt for 1, 2, or 3 flight batteries.
KAI K60Pro drone features and specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- GPS + Optical flow positioning;
- Fail-safe return to home (Low battery or RC signal loss);
- Frontal 6K camera with 2-axis gimbal and remote angle adjustment;
- Secondary 1080p camera for ground view;
- 5Ghz HD WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Dual speed rates (High and Low);
- Up to 30 minutes of flight time;
- 1200 meters control range.
- Shoulder bag;
- KAI K60 Pro drone;
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 7.4V/2200mah flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- User manual.