I have firstly read about the KaiDeng K130 ALPHA drone about two weeks ago. At that time, the egg design seemed like a stupid idea. Later I found it convenient that thanks to its compact size you can easily put it into your pocket.
Thanks to the built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, the K130 Alpha quadcopter is capable to maintain autonomously its flight altitude.
Unfortunately the on-board camera has only 0.3Mp (VGA resolution), but at least can stream live-video to your smartphone during flights.
Definitely, the KaiDeng K130 ALPHA does not have the most aerodynamic shape so you should not expect the flight performance of a racing drone :)
KaiDeng K130 ALPHA features and specs
- EGG alike, compact foldable design;
- Easy to replace motors;
- Wi-Fi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Onboard 0.3Mp camera;
- Altitude hold;
- Headless flight mode;
- Auto return to home;
- Multiple flight speed rates (Low, Medium and High);
- Smartphone app control (virtual sticks and gyro);
- About 40 meters control range;
- Up to 6 minutes play time.
Box content (KaiDeng Alpha RTF package)
- 2.4G remote controller;
- 200mA Li-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Instruction guide.