Priced for only $55, the KFPLAN KF109 is one of the cheapest brushless camera drones with an obstacle avoidance system. Unfortunately, at this price does not have an onboard GPS module that can provide smart and failsafe features.
In addition to the 4K 720P primary camera, there is a second camera on the belly of the aircraft that serves as an optical flow positioning sensor. The angle of the frontal camera can be adjusted remotely within 0-90°.
The KFPLAN KF109 adopts a collapsible design for easy packing. With folded arms, it measures 135×90.5x55mm and 260x260x55mm, ready to fly. Being powered with a 3.7V 1200mAh battery, the expected flight time is around 15 minutes per charge.
KFPLAN KF109 key features
- Compact size with foldable arms (135 x 90.5 x 55mm collapsed size);
- 1503 Brushless Motors;
- Obstacle Avoidance System (OAS);
- 4K 720P ESC HD + bottom camera;
- Remote camera angle adjustment (90°);
- Optical flow positioning system;
- Up to 15 minutes of battery life;
- About 80 meters control distance.