Kingkong, my favorite TinyWhoop alternative manufacturer, announced a new brushed family with 3 different sized drones called ET Series. All 3 versions (ET125, ET115 and ET100) are available with 3 different radio receivers. According to your existing transmitter you can opt between: Frsky XM, Flysky FS-RX2A and Spektrum DSM2 receivers.
In front of the aircraft is located the OV231 800TVL camera, which is paired with a 16 channels 5.8G VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25mW/100mW).
The PIKO BLX micro flight controller comes by default with BetaFlight firmware.
Kingkong ET Series ET125 features and specs
- 115 mm sized frame with large propeller protectors;
- White protective canopy;
- Modular design;
- Powerful XT1104 7500KV brush-less motors;
- PIKO BLX flight controller with BLHeli_S 10A 2-3S ESC;
- FC flashed with latest BetaFlight firmware;
- Q100 5.8G, 16CH VTX video transmitter with switchable power (25mW and 100mW);
- OV231 800TVL camera with 150 degree field of view;
- Optional Frsky XM, Flysky FS-RX2 or Spektrum DSM2 radio receiver.
As you can see in the image above, the ET00, ET115 and ET125 shares not just similar features but, also identical design. All 3 models of KingKong ET Series comes with nice storing\transportation case.
Included with the Kingkong RT125 drone
- Carry case;
- Optional radio receiver (XM, DSM2 and FS-RX 2A);
- 2s 550 mm 80C Li-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- Battery installation rubber (2 pieces);
- 2 sets of 3-blade propellers (all yellow, model: 2345);
- Blade removing tool;
- ET Series user manual.