Priced for only $150, the newly-announced L109 MATAVISH 3 is a serious alternative for DJI’s ultra-compact Mavic Mini drone. In addition to its friendly price tag, it has GPS+Optical flow positioning, long battery life, and smart flight modes.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 3s/1600mAh battery pack allows up to 25 minutes of flight time. While its control range is around 1000 meters, the FPV range is only 600 meters.
Lately, many toy drones claim to feature 4K recording. According to the advertised specs, the L109’s camera is capable to record 1920 x 1080 videos. Before you get too enthusiastic its 50X zoom is just digital – software manipulation.
Just like the Mavic Mini, the MATAVISH 3 Easoul also features a foldable design. When it is folded up it measures 16 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm. At the end of each arm, there is a 1406 type brushless motor.
MATAVISH 3 Easoul L109-S highlights
- Foldable design;
- GPS positioning for stable outdoor hovering;
- Optical-flow positioning;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- On-board 4K camera with 50X digital zoom;
- Electronic image stabilization and remote camera angle adjustment;
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Surround point flight, GPS tracking, APP tracking, and Gesture mode);
- Up to 600 meters control distance;
- About 25 minutes of flight time.
- Aircraft with the camera;
- Remote Control;
- Aircraft Battery (3s/1600mAh);
- USB Charging Cable;
- One set of spare propellers;
- Pack of screws;
- Two flannel bags;
- Drone manual.
Price & Availability
The L109 drone is listed on several online retailers like Banggood and GearBest for a price between $140 and $160. At the checkout you have an option for 1, 2, or 3 flight batteries, you can also opt additionally a for storage bag.