Back in 2017, LDARC (Ex. KingKong) announced a drone series called “ET”, which had 3 different models ET100, ET115 and ET125. Now, under the same name, the LDARC ET115 V2 features a more aggressive design with black canopy and red prop nuts.
Based on the versatile F3 flight controller, ET115 V2 can be configured with 3 different flight modes. While newbies can opt for Angle mode, expert pilots can have fun with Air mode.
LDARC ET115 V2 drone features & specs
- 115 mm sized frame with Tiny Whoop alike blade protector & protective canopy;
- F3 flight controller w/ OSD;
- Powerful XT1104 5500KV brushless motors;
- 12A BLHeli – S ESC;
- 2345 propellers;
- OV231 FPV camera;
- 100mW, 16CH, 5.8G video transmitter (VTX);
- Compatible with 3S LiPo batteries;
- Optional DSM2, RX2A PRO, Futaba FM800 or FrSky C900 radio receiver.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt between: DSM2, RX2A PRO, Futaba FM800 or FrSky C900 radio receiver.
In front of the LDARC ET115 is located the OV231 FPV camera, which is paired with a 100mW, 16 channels 5.8G VTX.