Lian Sheng Toys produced over the time several micro RC helicopters. Now, they want to enter into the world of multi-rotors with their first quadcopter, the LS-128 Sky Hunter.
Who has not seen the famous movie, Frankenstein, with a doctor who was trying to discover a way to create a person from parts.
If you carefully look at the LS-128 Sky Hunter you will find quickly a few similarities with many other quadcopters. Almost every part of it remembers me about another quad-copter. Like it was designed from parts of other quadcopters. For example, the prop guards are from the Syma X5C, the propellers are from the JJRC H8C, the bobble on top of the canopy is from the Flying3D X6, the FPV screen is from the H9D.
Overall the design made by Lian Sheng on the LS-128 Sky Hunter came out pretty spectacular. The Sky Hunter quad will be available in two colors: white and gray.
The LS-128 Sky Hunter quadcopter has many awesome features like the first-person view, headless flight mode, and adjustable camera angle. The only drawback can be its price that was announced to be around $160.
Lian Sheng LS-128 Sky Hunter quadcopter features
- Real-time video feed transition with complete FPV system;
- Headless flight mode;
- Adjustable camera angle;
- Distinctive front and back LED lights for better orientation and night flights;
- 360-degree eversion;
- Built-in 6 axis gyroscope;
- High capacity Li-Po battery;
- Very long control distance, up to 200 meters.
Sky Hunter package includes:
- FPV camera with the mounting system;
- 2.4Ghz remote controller with LCD display;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 1 set of prop guards;
- 2pcs of landing skids;
- 2 cell 7.4V 850mAh Li-Po Battery;
- 100- 240V Li-Po battery charger;
- Micro SD memory USB card reader
- 2GB SD Memory Card
- Lian Sheng LS-128 Sky Hunter user manual.