With a price tag of only $80 and included FPV monitor, the Lieber Birdy 1060 seems to be a good deal. According to the manufacture’s specs, the Birdy-1060 has 3 flight modes, but it is not clearly specified if it refers to speed rates or real flight modes (like: Angle, Horizon and Acro).
In order to make it safe for indoor flights, just like the popular Tiny Whoop drone, the Lieber Birdy 1060 also adopts ducted propellers.
On top of the protective canopy is located the 600 TVL camera with integrated 25mW, 40CH, 5.8G video transmitter.
Powered by a 430 mAh battery, the flight autonomy is pretty nice. As stated in the product description, it can stay in the air up to 6 minutes.
Lieber Birdy 1060 drone features and specs
- Compact size with ducted propellers;
- Protective canopy;
- Suitable for both, indoor and outdoor flights;
- Complete FPV system (600 TVL camera, 25mW VTX and FPV monitor);
- 14300KV 720 brushed motors;
- 3 different flight modes;
- About 5~6 minutes of flight time.
Included with the Lieber Birdy-1060 quadcopter
- Remote controller with monitor holder;
- 4.3″ FPV monitor with resolution of 480 x 272 pixels;
- 1S 430 mAh 3.7V 25C Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers (3 leaf);
- User manual.