Longing LY-250 Dark knight high speed FPV racer
Surely, racing quadcopters are in fashion because almost every week are announced new models like this Longing LY-250 Dark Night.
In order to allow first-person view flights, this LY-250 racer quad is equipped with an 120° camera and a long range 5.8G 600mW video transmission module.
Unlike other basic models, this new racing quadcopter will allow 3 different flight modes, which can be set according to the operators flight skills (Self-stabilization for beginners, 3D flight mode and full manual mode for experts).
Both transmitter and aircraft are powered with two pieces of 18650 batteries.
The manufacturer (Longing Innovation) claims that the LY-250 has a very durable design and the aircraft will survive even to the hardest crashes.
Longing LY-250 quadcopter highlights
- Modular design;
- Up to 110KM/h flight speed;
- Aero-dynamical airframe;
- 2204 high-efficient brushless motors;
- 6040 propellers;
- 12A ESCs;
- “Crash proof” durable airframe;
- 5.8G 600mW video transmission module;
- 7″ 5.8G FPV display;
- F1.8 120 degree camera (648 x 488);
- 3 flight modes (Self-stabilization, 3D flight mode and full manual mode);
- Built-in buzzer alarm;
- Up to 15 minutes flight time.
LY-250 drop test video
Included with the Longing LY-250 quad
- 2.4″ remote controller;
- 7″ FPV display and monitor holder;
- 2x 18650 2500 20C mAh Li-Po battery (for the aircraft);
- 2x 18650 2500 mAh battery (for the transmitter)
- Battery charger;
- FPV antenna;
- 1set of propellers;
- Bracket for secondary camera;
- LY-250 user manual.
is the ly 250 compatible with fpv headsets
110km/h with 2s li-po?! must be a damn good joke!
The Ly-250’s air-frame is made from 3C-carbon or plastic?
The LY-250 can be easily transformed into a LI-PO FPV Racer, Super Easy DIY!