Due to its small size and lots of beginner-friendly features, the LSRC-MIN Mini seems to be the perfect drone for kids. It even comes with removable blade protectors for safer indoor flights. You can choose between two colors (gray and black) and 3 types of cameras (480p, 1080p, and 4K). All versions are priced under $50.
While folded has a size of just 8 x 6.5 x 3 cm, when the arms are extended it has a size of 10 x 5 x 12.5 x 3 cm. Thanks to the included protective case you can safely transport and store the LSRC-MIN Mini drone.
According to the manufacturer specs, the 650 mAh Li-Po allows up to 13 minutes of flight time. The control range is near 80 meters, which I think is fairly enough taking into consideration the purpose of this little drone.
In addition to the conventional RC control mode, the flight direction of the drone can be controlled as well through the smartphone’s internal gyro-sensor by tilting the phone. Practically, the LSRC MIN Mini can be controlled like we play a mobile game, kids will surely love this feature.
LSRC-MIN Mini features and specs
- Super compact size (only 8cm with folded arms);
- 3 camera options (480p, 1080p and 4K);
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Barometric air pressure sensor for stable hovering;
- One key take-off/land;
- APP and Gesture control;
- Cool 3D rolling and flips;
- 716 brushed coreless motors;
- Up to 80 meters control range and 50 meters FPV range;
- Around 11~13 minutes of playtime.
Included accessories with the LSRC MIN Mini drone
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 3.7V/650mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- Removable blade protector;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Optional storage bag;
- Drone operation manual.