The MJX Bugs 5W is one of the most versatile drones around 200 dollars currently in the drone industry. It is the latest model of the popular MJX R/C drone brand. The MJX B5W quadcopter features strong brushless motors (MT1806 1800Kv), a super cool design and GPS positioning system.
In order to allow smooth aerial video, the Bugs 5W’s camera features 2-axis gimbal. The camera’s real-time video feed can be displayed on your phone through the “Bugs GO” APP.
According to the manufacture’s specs, the 2s 1800mAh LiPo battery allows up to 15 minutes flight autonomy.
MJX Bugs 5W features and specs
- Cool sporty design;
- GPS positioning system;
- Powerful brushless motors with independent ESCs;
- Full HD camera camera with integrated 2axis gimbal
- Long range WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Headless and altitude hold modes;
- Precise one key return to home (RTH);
- One key to take-off and land;
- LED lights for night flights;
- 2.4G remote controller with built-in buzzer alarm;
- Up to 15 minutes flight autonomy.
MJX includes with their Bugs 5W drone a nice black remote controller. The transmitter has dedicated buttons for auto return to home, take-off and landing. In addition to the status LED lights, the RC has a built-in buzzer which will alarm you in case it loses connection with the drone or your flight battery’s voltage goes down to critical levels. The dual antenna system offers about 500 meters control range.
Included with the B5W GPS drone
- Remote controller;
- 7.4V, 1800mAh 25C flight battery;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- User guide.