The MJX MEW4-1 features a cool Parrot ANAFI alike design. With folded arms measures 235*68*65mm and weighs about 360 grams (including battery). Its onboard 4K camera is installed on a 1-axis gimbal which allows remote angle adjustment.
In order to allow stable hovering in any environment (indoor and outdoor), its GPS positioning is paired with optical flow positioning and barometric air-pressure sensors.
Equipped with powerful 2000KV brushless motors and 6A ESC, the MJX MEW4-1 can take level-4 wind gusts. Being powered by a 2 cell, 2050mAh LIPO pack it has up to 16 minutes of battery life. By comparison, the MJX Bugs 12 EIS has 25 minutes of flight time with a 3400mAh battery.
MJX R/C MEW4-1 drone features and specs
- Cool Parrot ANAFI like foldable design;
- GPS and OFP positioning system;
- 1506 type 2000KV Brushless Motor and 6A ESC board;
- Leve-4 wind resistance;
- 4K camera with 1-axis gimbal and 1/2.7 inch CMOS image sensor;
- 5GhZ wifi real-time image transmission (720P@20FPS);
- Remote camera angle adjustment (0° to -90°);
- Onboard video recording (4K@16fps or 2.5K@25fps);
- Smart flight modes (Point of interest, Follow me, and TapToFly);
- Up to 600 meters of control range and 350 meters FPV range;
- About 15-16 minutes of flight time.
Included accessories with MJX MEW4-1 drone
- 7.6V/2050mAh flight battery;
- Battery charger;
- USB Cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers
- User manual.