The MJX V1 Mini is the company’s latest drone that is intended for beginners and even kids (under adults supervising). Its small size and removable blade protectors make it safe if you accidentally bump into something.
Another newbie-friendly feature is the headless mode. When is activated means that your quadcopter “faces forward” no matter your take-off position. The headless mode makes the drone respond to your controls irrelative to which way it’s actually facing.
With folding arms, the MJX V1 Mini measures just 9.4×5.8×4.3cm and weighs 74 grams with the flight battery. According to the advertised specifications, with a fully charged 730mAh LIPO you can have up to 12 minutes of flight time.
MJX V1 Mini features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms (93.6×57.6×42.6 mm- 155.5mm wheelbase);
- Onboard camera with 2.4GHz WIFI video transmission (FPV);
- 3840×2160 photo and 1920×1080 video resolution;
- Headless Mode;
- One key taking-off/landing;
- Throw away take-off;
- High-speed rotation;
- About 12 minutes of flight time;
- Up to 50 meters control range.