Table of Contents
The NVision Justin’s Gyarados DIY kit was specially put together for those who want to build their first FPV drone. The package includes a toothpick style 230mm size frame kit with 3D printed canopy, four T-Motor F2004 1700KV 6S motors, and a GEPRC GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller. Additionally, you will need a remote controller, radio receiver, camera, VTX board, set of 5″ propellers, and of course a compatible battery.
NVision Gyarados FPV drone KIT main parts and features
- Easy to build DIY FPV drone;
- Gyarados 5-Inch carbon fiber frame kit (5mm arms);
- Wide X design with 230mm wheelbase;
- 3D printed protective canopy;
- GEPRC GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller;
- T-Motor F2004 1700KV 6S motors;
- Power cable;
- Pack of screws;
- Battery velcros;
- NO battery, radio receiver, transmitter, camera, and VTX included!
Build, configuration, and fine tunning instructions